Powered By Blogger

giovedì 16 novembre 2017

Fear and Desire (reg. Stanley Kubrick - 1953)



Adelaide 13 – 10 – 1970
Dear sacerdote I am sorry if I did not right to you before and I am sorry if I am not going to church because my father does not let me go there.
I wish I could come to Italy so I could come to your church so you can lean me.
I hope your will give a kiss to the children that I like at the church.
your
friend Maria
Cua

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mary
You wrote, me at last, a letter! How do you feel I’m very well. But I’m not getting more the priest of Careri.
I’m very sorry because you are no going to church and I hope your father will let you do just in according to you desire and catholic conscience; so I’m prying God. We all will be pleasing if you come here; I’m residing in Platì; but if you will come to Careri, I still think I come see you.
I wanted I say Hi! To everyone and want to know how everyone is?
I wish o each and to all a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year.
Love

Your friend sac. Ern…..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento